Saturday, April 16, 2011

Proposing Girl Funny Pics - strangefacts

  • Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back
"You're under arrest!"
For what?
"For stealing my heart."
  •  Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one?
  • Are your legs tired?
Girl: Why?
because you have been running through my mind all day!
  •  "I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"
  •  Can you give me directions to your heart? I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.
  • Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt, jacket, etc. She would say,"What are you doing"
you respond,"Oh, just checking to see if you were made in Heaven."
  • Pick up a flower and walk over to girl. "I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are."
  • Is it hot in here or is it just you?
  •  Hey Girls, walk up to a guy and say: "Are you from Greece?" "No" he answers.
Then you say, "Oh, I thought all the Gods were from Greece"
  •  GEEEEE.. I FEEL LIKE RICHARD GERE STANDING BESIDE YOU ........... PRETTY WOMEN



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...